Topic: Where African and conventional medicine converge, if at all they do. A Discussion of the Importance of African medicine.
Date: 31/7/2015. Time: 9:00 AM.
Venue: FENZA. Faith and Encounter Centre Zambia, Off Leopards Hill Road, next to Radio Yatsani
Africa Traditional Medicine (ATM) has for centuries played a very important role in the treatment of various illnesses in Zambia and Africa at large. However it has faced a number of setbacks which has made it difficult for it to be officially and internationally recognised.
You have been identified as a key stake holder in the promotion of ATM and are therefore invited to attend a conference that will seek to explain the importance of ATM and how ATM can bring economic and health benefits to Zambia.
- Over view of the topic, by Fr Patrick Mumbi
- Where African and western medicine Converge, by Dr Muyangana Chrispin & Dr Getrude Mampwe
- Standards for African medicine: – ZABS, by Mr Saili Kelvin
- Patenting of African Medicine, by PACRA Representative
- Enhancing trade, training in traditional medicine. Participation in the global movement. Way forward. By Dr Chabinga